- The 13th Hour, Last Rites Gallery, NYC, USA (October)
- Hey! Gallery Show #2, Arts Factory, Paris, France (October)
- Opinel Series, curated by Art by Friends, Opinel Museum, St Jean de Maurienne, France (June)
- Memento Mori auction, Bassenge Auktionen, Berlin, Germany (May)
- MicroVisions, WOWXWOW, Online exhibition (April)
- Reliquaries, collective exhibition with the works of Mike Davis, Shawn Barber, Peter Ferguson, El Gato Chimney, Dan Witz and Jean Labourdette curated by Jean Labourdette, BeinArt Gallery, Brunswick VIC, Australia (December)
- Flourish, Mesa Contemporary Arts Museum, Mesa, Arizona, USA (May)
- La Belle Peinture, SpaceJunk Art Center, Bayonne, France (April)
- HEY ! GALLERY SHOW#1, Galerie Arts Factory, Paris 11ème (March)
- SCOPE Miami Beach 2016, with Thinkspace Gallery, Miami (December)
- Small Works 2016, BeinArt Gallery, Brunswick VIC, Australia (September)
- The New Vanguard, Lancaster Museum of Art and History (MOAH), CA (August)
- Vitality and Verve, Long Beach Art Museum, CA (July)
- Grand opening, Galerie Matthew Namour, Montréal (June)
- Et Après, Artgang, Montréal (June)
- Scope New York 2016, with Thinkspace Gallery, NYC (March)
- BeinArt Surreal Art Show, Copro Gallery, Los Angeles (February)
- Scope Miami Beach 2015, “Juxtapoz Presents”, with Thinkspace Gallery, Miami (December)
- Rally, curated by artist Jon Todd, Yves Laroche Gallery and Hermann & Audrey,12 Ossington, Toronto (October)
- Art Toronto with Yves Laroche Gallery (Canada’s international contemporary and modern art fair), Toronto (October)
- Troïka, 3-person show with Shawn Barber and Mike Davis, Yves Laroche Gallery (in collaboration with Art Tattoo Montreal) curated by Jean Labourdette, Montréal (September)
- More Than a Cone (fundraiser benefiting animals in need), The Autry, Los Angeles (September)
- Moleskine Project IV, Hashimoto Contemporary, San Francisco (April)
- Égrégore, group show at Yves Laroche Gallery, Montréal, Canada (October)
- “The 13th Hour”, group show, Last Rites Gallery, NYC, USA (October)
- “De Anima”, collaborative solo show with Martin Wittfooth, Roq La Rue Gallery, Seattle, USA (May)
- “The LA Art Show 2014” with Roq La Rue Gallery, LA Convention Center, Los Angeles, USA (January)
- “Troublesome Houses, an exhibition inspired by the music of Will Oldham”, PUBLIC gallery, Louisville, USA (November)
- “Travis Louie and Turf One’s Tiny Theater of the Absurd”, SF Gallery, Albuquerque, USA (September)
- “Otherworld”, group show invitational, Roq La Rue Gallery, Seattle, USA (June)
- “HEY! Modern Art and Pop Culture part 2”, Halle St-Pierre Museum, Paris, France (January 2013 until August 2013)
- Anomalies, Group show curated by Jon Beinart, Copro Gallery, LA, US (October)
- Turfizm, VIP pop-up solo exhibition celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Montreal Tattoo
Convention, TattooMania, Montréal, Canada (September)
- George Hearts Maria, Group show curated by Lori Zimmer, Helium Cowboy, Hamburg,
- Taboo, group exhibition curated by Jon Beinart, Last Rites Gallery, NYC, USA
- Dark Water, group exhibition curated by Martin Wittfooth, Copro Gallery, LA
- “HEY! Modern Art and Pop Culture”, exhibition at the Halle St Pierre Museum, Paris,
France (September 2011 until March 2012)
- BeinArt Collective group show “Dystopia”, Copro Gallery, L.A, USA (March)
- INLE, group show based on Richard Adam’s book : Watershipdown, curated by
Greg Simkins. Gallery 1988, L.A, USA (March)
- The Rising, solo show, Jonathan LeVine Gallery, NYC, USA (December)
- 13 group show, Tattoo Mania, Montréal (August)
- Paper 10 Art Fair with Galerie d’art Yves Laroche, Montréal, Canada (April)
- New Brow 3, group show, The Alternative Café, Seaside, USA (April)
- Two person show and live-painting with AlexOne at the Halle St-Pierre Museum in
Paris for the launch of the first issue of French Art publication “Hey!”, Paris, France
- Pulse Miami Art Fair with Yves Laroche Gallery, Miami (December)
- There s Still Life, group show curated by Mauger Modern Art Gallery, Scope Miami
Art Fair, Miami (December)
- Shining Darkness,Solo show, Thinkspace Gallery, L.A USA (November)
- Toronto International Art Fair with Yves Laroche Gallery, Toronto Canada (October)
- Two person show with Shawn Barber, Yves Laroche Gallery, Montreal Canada
- Beach Blanket Bingo – a Summer Mixer, group show, Jonathan LeVine Gallery, NYC
- Vanguard Art Fair, Miami USA (December)
- Blood Royale, group show, Yves Laroche Gallery, Montreal Canada (September)
- Whaleless, group show at True Hate gallery, La Rochelle, France (September)
- Turf One’s Pathetic Theater, Solo show, Fuse gallery, N.Y.C USA (November)
- Sweet Calaveras, Yves Laroche gallery, Montréal Canada (October)
- Art of Sole, group show sponsored by Vans, Antikulture gallery, Miami USA(October)
- Les Enfants Terribles, Kopshop, Montréal Canada (December)
- Last Rites, group show hosted by VICE magazine, The Chapel art gallery in
Vancouver and Bates & Dodds Funeral Home in Toronto, Canada (October)
- We Paint, Kopshop, Montréal Canada (August)
- Street Camp, skate board art group show, Yves Laroche / L’Autre Galerie, Montréal
- Rugged Art, exhibition of hand made limited edition art rugs at the International
Conference Furniture Fair, Jacob K Javits Conference Center, N.Y.C USA (May)
- Exhibition at Yves Laroche / L’Autre Galerie, Montréal Canada (since November .05).
- Exhibition at the Kyoto convention, Montreal Canada (December).
- Labyrinth, Onsix Gallery, San Francisco USA (September).
- Junk, Fireflanz Gallery, Albany, N.Y. USA (August).
- Certifié Non-Conforme, Agora gallery, Montréal Canada (January).
- Mischief, Misanthropy Gallery, Vancouver Canada (September).
- The Garden of Ease, Montréal Canada (May).
- Hold-Up Mental, Société des Arts Technologiques (SAT), Montréal Canada
- All Souled Out, Alena Mtl, Montréal Canada (June).
- Faking The Funk, VAV Gallery, Montréal Canada (November).
- The Day Graffiti Died (solo show), Noize, Montréal Canada (June).
- Up North Trip, SAT, Montréal Canada (April).
- Hip-Hop Don’t Stop, N.Y.C Queens USA (May).
- Live painting & mural project at the Phun Phactory, N.Y.C Queens USA (May).
- TW Crew groupshow, Web Bar, Paris France (March).
- Exhibition on Hip-Hop & Urban Culture, Centre National d’Art et de Culture
Georges Pompidou (BPI), Paris France (June/july).
- Le Bazaar Dez’ Arts , Paris France (May).